Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Babble machine

I have a tendency to babble. This is a writing style which works by a principle that if i keep on writing, i will eventually strike gold.

This is a whole lot better than hitting a blank wall, nothing to write and deadlines creeping towards you.

Thus, i babble. I will do this in public (i.e. in this blog) less often in the future, I promise. Please excuse me this time as im in a streak of insomnia trying to rest my thoughts by writing them unto my cellphone. Trying to tire my thumbs to sleep.

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!