Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Bruised but not broken

I was at the Boni MRT Station yesterday reading my e-Book (Dracula by Bram Stoker) on my smartphone when a tragedy happened!

The train arrived, I put my phone in my breast pocket, then stooped to grab my bag from between my feet. Then it happened!

I felt my phone trickle out of my shirt pocket. In a deafening thud, she hit the concrete floor, head first, and slid a few inches with her face painfully grinding the dusty pavement.

"Oh Man!" was all i could say. (Langya, I'm so conyo it hurts!)

I picked up my phone, apologized to her, got on the train and assessed the damage.

Bruised but not broken!

I hearby christen my phone: Brosia!
Short for "Brosia All Mighty"

Edwin
bus, bni to makati.
Wednesday, 14 april, 2004. 8:26 am

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!