Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Monday, July 12, 2004

OT: Dragon Bro

I saw a dragonfly.

And I saw it an unexpected place: inside a bus on my way to Makati.

dragon broI watched the dragonfly perched on the window sill of this aircon bus. It wasn't colorful, but it caught my attention. It's been a long time since I last saw a dragonfly.

They say that the population of dragonflies in a city is an indicator of air pollution. High air pollution brings down the dragonfly population.

I watched the color-un-ful dragonfly twitch its wings in the light of the early morn. I took a bite from my sandwich - road breakfast prepared by my wifey. Then when I looked back at my color-un-ful co-passenger in this bus, Dragonfly was gone.

I think I forgot to brush my teeth. Sorry Dragon bro.

-- edwin
Visit: The Firefly Brigade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!