Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Got Gmail! Yahoo!

I got invited! My blogging paid off! I just got my Gmail account!

Wahooooo!

Send over all those large files! Try me!

edwin
*********** @ gmail.com

post-script:
address masked on March 29, 2005 after attacks on my Gmail account
Read: Who the h** wants MY gmail account!!!???? , My Gmail Travails

4 Comments:

  • At 7:49 pm, Blogger JM said…

    Manong edong ang swerte mo naman...!!! Pwede nyo po ba ako ma-invite jan sa gmail na yan... *wink wink* pleaaaaasssseeeeee???!!!!

     
  • At 7:50 pm, Blogger JM said…

    Ang email ko nga po pala eh blitz_krieg47@yahoo.com ...

     
  • At 12:58 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    Hi JM, you're a bit too late. The invite has been given out already to my wab op my wayp ;-)

    stay kewl,
    edwin

     
  • At 7:30 pm, Blogger JM said…

    Awww... shoot, well if any more invites come, please give me one, okay? Thanks!!!

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!