Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Edong's Dreams - I

I dream of mobile for Filipinos...

I walk up to the MRT station and a security guard awaits me, ready to flash the magic security wand into my bag.

I pass him, then walk to the gate that has three arms letting commuters pass one at a time. I take out my phone. My phone connects automatically to the gate's sensor and asks for my MRT PIN. I key-in my super-secret PIN and the gate opens to let me in.

At my destination, I pass an exit gate that automatically debits my fare from my cellphone load.

- edwin
MRT boni station

Read: Pasa Pamasahe, Concept phones and services

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!