Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mini Checks (Check Imaging)

mini checks - checkinini!(Sequel to Love Letter from my Bank Manager)

I got my first taste of this "check imaging". I got it with my regular BPI bank statement via postal mail.

It's cute. The check images are smaller than your regular checks. Makes me recall the play money that used to come with some sari-sari store junk food -- small and cute.

I was expecting that the check images would include the back of the check. That is, afterall, where some of the more juicy check information is -- the signature of the one who encashed, a date stamp and all those bank graffitti at the back of the check.

Oh well, it's fun to play with. But, as I said in my previous post about check imaging -- it isn't useful for me yet at this time.

Edwin

Read: Love Letter from my Bank Manager
Google search: check imaging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!