Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Edong's Photos

Alam ko na! I'll use i.ph for my photo blog.

I have a CD full of photos. Guimbal, Cebu, Corregidor, Boracay, Palawan, etc...

But I'm not yet ready to use up my webspace with photos. Saka na pag-malaki na ang webhosting ko.

It's a chance and a good goal too for playing with i.ph. Tutal, hosting photos and videos are among the good-looking features of i.ph.

The thing I want to try out is if I can insert google ads in my i.ph photo albums.

Ahh, so much to play with, so little time.

ka edong
waiting for my's key

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 pm, Blogger Jepoy said…

    ako din.. im planning to upload cellphone wallpapers.. :~)

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!