Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Telkulet

I received this from my Telco at 6:32 last night ...
Ur opinion is important to SMART. R u satisfied wid Smart hotline? Rate 1,2,3,4 or 5 (1 lowest, 5 highest) and send answr to 60077 free of charge.

Then received this around 6:34 last night ...
Ur opinion is important to SMART. R u satisfied wid Smart hotline? Rate 1,2,3,4 or 5 (1 lowest, 5 highest) and send answr to 60077 free of charge.

This morning, I woke up at 5am and found a message in my cellphone received at 1:18am ...
We did not receiv ur reply. R u satisfied wid Smart txt-hotline? Rate 1-5 (5 highest) and send to 60077 free of charge.

Pagbigyan...
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: 7/20/04 5:02:37 AM
To: 60077
Subject: 4

Instant auto-reply...
Thanks for answering. Ur input will be used to improve Smart customer service.

My wife was already awake by this time and heard my texting. I could imagine this line she had in her head which we use to biro each other when the other is texting: "Sino ba yang ka-text mo, nandito naman ako!!?? ü"

I explained kung sino ang ka-text ko this early in the morning. And why my ka-text is replying so promptly at 5am!

Smart talaga. Buti hindi ako nagising nung nag-text kayo at 1am. Kundi, 1 din ang ini-feedback ko sa inyo! ü

Peace out ü

- edwin
Hi to High and Mags ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!