Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Get FriED! - G-Cash on Technobiography Friday

Get FriED! Get Technobiography Friday's feature on G-Cash tomorrow!

Technobiography Friday, November 5, features the conclusion of the three part series about "G-Cash: My Accidental Friday G-mmick".

In Parts I and II, I discussed my G-Cash transactions (or lack thereof) with National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, Burger King, LBC and Globe Hub.

In the last part, I will be discussing what G-Cash could and should be, how it compares to Smart Money, how both services could be used by the common man on the street. I'll also be discussing some usability and security issues of both services.

See you tomorrow!

- Edwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!