Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Digital Jungle

Lost in a Digital JungleI get lost ...

in the intricacies of my digital life
in the electrons zipping through my PC
and the neurons crashing, colliding, colluding in my mind


I took this photo when I opened up PC Mint.

My wife and I got into a little hobby. It's called the Mirror Project. It's fun taking self-portraits on reflective objects. We have some in Balicasag Bohol, in Dinalupihan, in Rockwell, under the LRT in Manila.

All sorts. See more of our mirror projects. Like them? Tell us about it. ;-) You can make some of your own too.

Keep on clicking, babe!

Read: Ofoto, my Fotos, I'm so Cheapo It hurts, My Poetry and Kuya Germs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!