Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm back, with more shorts!

I’m back!

Maya and I went to Singapore for a tour and for some business in between. I have sooooo many stories to share, so many reflections, so many pictures, so many stuff. Too many, in fact, that I’ll have to write shorter articles in the meantime. And I’ll also have to be more selective of writing the stories that matter.

Let’s start the shorts…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!