Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, August 05, 2005

shorts b4 i leave

Let me slip in a blog post before I go offline for a few days.

I was blog hopping this afternoon. In particular, taking a look at websites linking to Technobiography. Found some interesting stuff via Who Links To Me and some via Technorati.

Dexter says: This blog was inspired by Ka Edong's Technobiography, a great pinoy site for learning and knowing about anything and everything mobile.
I'm touched. Really!

Two blogs written in Chinese link to me. Hmmm.... that's curious. Exotic animal kaya ang hitsura ko?

First is Shen Chihwei's Slip into the Underworld. Most of it is written in Chinese, I don't know what to make of it. I wonder how Shen Chihwei found me.

Second is Timothy and Jacy's House. I found this on their side bar:
Edwin
最新科技介紹
First thing I did was send an e-mail asking my Chinese classmate, Li Ling, to translate it for me.

But on second thought, why not search the web for an online translator? This is what I got from 1-800-Translate:
Chinese: 最新科技介紹
English: The latest science and technology introduce
Not bad. Not bad. Correctly if I'm wrong, but this sounds so much like Li Ling! ;-)

Thanks for the links, folks!

Before I leave, my to blog list (I'm going to sound like Sacha for a while):
  • Website archives
  • What to do with m-commerce
  • Profile for Abe, Pinoy Tech Blog
  • Tech blogs to sing about
  • Travel stories
  • Nocs gets a lappy! (top, not dance!)
  • BPI buhay
  • Smart Money, not an international card?
  • Trying out Smart/Globe international remittances
  • ICT4D!
See you next week, folks!

ka edong
biyahero

7 Comments:

  • At 6:26 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    More to blog (a running list):

    Gmail tips
    Gmail for digital luggage
    WiFi singing ....

     
  • At 10:13 am, Blogger Julian Alejandro said…

    Bakit po kayo mag-o-offline? :p

     
  • At 1:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello~I found your blog from a magazine in Taiwan.
    It said your blog is one of the most popluar blog in Asia.
    So,I add your blog to my favorite list.
    I'm not prety good in writing English. Hope you can understand what I say right now.
    I'm glad you come to visit my blog,but it's sad that you can't read Chinese.
    Thx for coming my blog and Technobiography is a good blog.

     
  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger Jepoy said…

    ka edong's a celebrity!!! ALL HAIL!

     
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sikaaaattt! (kris aquino effect)

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    Hi Shen Chihwei!

    Thanks for the information. Any chance you could send me a scanned copy of that article? ;-)

    Here's an English version of Shen Chihwei's blog, translated through Google.

    Thanks Jepoy and Nocs, since then my ears have been making this kind of clapping noise... weird! ;-p

    ka edong

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!