Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Justine time!

Justine contacted me. Subukan ko daw yung G-Cash. Sure! You're Just in time! Kaka-tanggap ko lang ng Sun SIM kahapon. Kapag magkaruon na ako ng Globe SIM, may koleksyon na ako ng mga SIM. ;-)

I'll post here as soon as I try out some G-Cash services. Siympre, ayaw magpa-huli.

Now, who wants to send me some G-Cash?

Cheers!

- Edwin

Read: Suki, Just Pay me Via G-cash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!