Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mobile Tulay - Bridging the Gap

I'm pleased to introduce my latest blog:
Mobile Tulay - Bridging the Gap at http://mobiletulay.blogspot.com
Mobile n: a hand-held mobile radiotelephone; also Mobile phone or cellphone

Tulay n: Filipino word for "Bridge"; A structure spanning and providing passage over a gap or barrier

Mobile Tulay n: Bridging the Digital Divide through mobile phone applications and services
Mobile Tulay is my research, academic and consultancy blog. I've uploaded my complete thesis, some writings and presentations covering Mobile Commerce for Microfinance.

I've mentioned this study on Technobiography in the past.

Mobile Tulay blog will have a less casual tone of writing compared to Technobiography. My more formal writings will come out in Mobile Tulay.

Mobile Tulay won't be updated as often as Technobiography. My thought projects, casual musings, stories will still stay in Technobiography.

I envision Mobile Tulay as a collaborative blog later on. I may open up Mobile Tulay to fellow-writers/bloggers who share a similar passion for mobile applications that truly serve people's needs.

Take a walk across the Mobile Tulay. Malay mo, you might like it, you might find something useful.

Read: Microfinance reflections

Mabuhay!

Edwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!