Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Photo bug

My name is Edwin S. Soriano and I am a photo bug. So much so that during our wedding, I kept directing our photographers on how to take shots of my beautiful bride and myself.

While we were in Singapore, I realized that ... my veteran amateur photographer skills (I’ve been an amateur instamatic photographer since I was a kid) are something that I could share. I’m no expert, but there are things other people can learn from me.

So I’ve compiled a few digital photography tips and tricks (including samples) during our Singapore trip which I will share through Technobiography in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!