Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Pinoy.Tech.Blog: We have lift-off!

My email box has been a-buzz these past two weeks. A large part of it is because of the planning and discussion for Pinoy.TechBlog.

And finally, while I was in Singapore, Pinoy.Tech.Blog was launched! So fast! Yan ang speed of bits and bytes, yan ang kailangan ng Pilipinas sa ganitong panahon!

Pinoy.Tech.Blog is the premiere group blog for technology in the Philippines. Expect to have real-world gadget reviews, tips and tricks, digital photography, media and a whole onslaught of everything tech in the Philippines.

I am honored to be included in this elite team of bloggers. It won’t be a walk in the park writing for Pinoy.Tech.Blog. For one, I will have to uphold a higher standard of writing compared to my own Technobiography blog.

I have yet to post my first article there. Now, which of my many stories shall I call my debut article on Pinoy.Tech.Blog?

Mga kablog sa Pinoy.Tech.Blog, this is the start of what could be something big.

To infinity and beyond!

Mabu-hey!

Ka edong

Yet to blog:
EZ card
Got to get WP
Singapore National Library
Internet vendo
WiFi Hunting: Singapo
atmbp (at marami pang iba)

9 Comments:

  • At 10:50 am, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    Presssssuuuurrrreee...

    Thanks, Dean Paul ;-)

    ka edong

     
  • At 12:37 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    hermmmmpssss. I'm being blog spamd again ...

    kailan ba ako mag-da-WP?

    ka edong

     
  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger Jepoy said…

    spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam! spam!

    :P

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Blogger Jepoy said…

    wordpress?? kung wordpress, blogspot na lang.. may sarili akong domains and hosting pero mas pinili ko pa din blogspot. I love Google.. *giggles*

    ahay!

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    Jepoy,

    opo wordpress. Why did you choose blogspot over wordpress? share naman.

    ka edong

     
  • At 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dean Paul,

    Oo nga, eh. That's what I plan to shift too.

    Check out a Blog tools comparison (herps, i coldn't find the link anymore) which I found through bizdrivenlife.net

    ka edong

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger Jepoy said…

    may wordpress din ako... kaso.. i trust google than myself. hahaha! ANg maganda sa wordpress is you can assign categories for every post. Pwede ka din magcreate ng pages. Kaso prone to hack ang mga blog na ganyan kung hindi properly updated ung site... at least sa blogger, nakabackup sa google yung data and posts natin at passwords + email lang ang way ng mga hackers para mapasok ang blog. Tsaka, Free is good. :P

    Ka edski, pa-squatter sa server mo pag nagWP ka na. :P

     
  • At 10:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ganun ba? I'll shop around. I'll do my homework.

    ka edong

     
  • At 11:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehehe.
    Matagal na ata nating napag-usapan yan...

    WordPress na!!!!

    I want to read about the library in singapore, of course ;)

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!