Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Snapshooting 101

I just wrote my first Snapshooting article on Pinoy.Tech.Blog. It's the first of three which I'll be publishing in the next days.

Excerpt:
I’m not a professional photographer. Call me a veteran amateur snapshot photographer instead.

I’ve been using ordinary cameras since I was a kid. None of those high-tech large lensed cameras. But I make do with whatever camera I get my hands on. And I think the tips and tricks I’ve developed are worth sharing. If you’re an amateur photographer with an ordinary digital camera, and want to improve the composition of your photos, check these out and see if they’re helpful.
Chairs!

ka edong

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Jepoy said…

    ka edong, ok na ba yung 1024 na resolution sa mga pictures?

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!