Technobiography

Mobile phones, services and applications. PCs, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet, gadgets, electronics, photography. A technology-life journal ... Relaxed prose, sometimes witty, sometimes funny, reflective and insightful. Short and sweet. Filipino.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

They just *had* to text me

I guess they just couldn't resist texting me:
From 209
FW: SMART FREE ALERT:D WAY U LUK 2NYT:'Some--- wen I'm awfly low'A)day B)wer.Tx d ans 2 d misin lyric(Ex:A).Join KARAOKE IDOL 4chans 2 win P5K 2day.P2.5/txt.DTI4793
This is after I applied for "Text Exclusion", a request to never receive SpaSMS - unsolicited SMS messages.

But, they just *had* to text me with this super dooper karaoke promo. Hrmps...

ka edong

4 Comments:

  • At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (A) po ang sagot nun. hehehe

     
  • At 6:46 pm, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    nyahahahah! ;-)

     
  • At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I complained to Smart about that ad which I got everyfrigginday and they told me to text "ALERTS OFF" to 211. after doing that, I got a message which says that I'll be getting those alerts again after 1 week. Maybe Smart just wants to annoy its customers.

     
  • At 8:18 am, Blogger Edwin "ka edong" said…

    Hahaha! Dementia, try mo ant text Exclusion

    ka edong

     

Post a Comment (comments posting disabled)

Technobiography has moved!
Please visit Technobiography's New Home
and update your bookmarks. Salamat!